[Last updated March 29, 2016]
Use of Media
Big Picture and its authorized agents, employees and assignees may photograph, videotape, audio record, televise, duplicate, and/or transfer to any present or future technology, your likeness, and you agree that Big Picture, its authorized agents, employees and assignees may use the photographs, videotapes, written reviews and/or audio recordings prepared to reproduce, exhibit, publish, or distribute in such a manner as it deems fit. No compensation will be paid for such use. You also waive any right to inspect or approve the finished photographs or electronic matter that may be used in conjunction with them now or in the future, whether that use is known to you or unknown. You also hereby release Big Picture and its agents, employees and assignees from all claims, demands, and liabilities whatsoever in connection with the above.
Big Picture may collect information from Customers such as but not limited to email address, phone number, name, postal code, birthdays, purchase trends, voluntary survey data. Our goal is to use this information to best tailor our business to meet your needs. It will be retained in a secure manner for our analytical purposes and from time to time, for the distribution of promotional material. At any point, a customer can express his/her desire to be removed from any such distribution list. Big Picture will adhere to such requests.
Big Picture as a part of its statistical and business analyses may collect aggregated data from you that may not directly identify you. This may include but is not limited to the number of repeat visits to the site, measure of quality of feedback on social media (likes/dislikes),etc. This may also be combined with information and feedback collected by third parties . We may also from time to time conduct surveys that may be retained to improve company performance. It may also include tracking which sites redirect you to our site and the date and time of those instances.
Usage of Information
Big Picture may use information about you for purposes described in this Policy or disclosed to you on our website, with our Services or as specified in any other material provided to you. For example, we may use information about you to:
- Process and manage your purchase and use of Big Picture products and services, including your accounts and session participation.
- Respond to your customer service inquiries or posts made to any third party sites
- Post/feed your comments or statements on any blog or social media forum or other site activities to our site, as deemed fit by us.
- Designing promotions by combining your personal information with non personal information about you, such as the amounts and types of purchases you make or any benefits you receive through our programs.
- Communicate with you about your orders or purchases, your services, accounts and program participation, a contest or sweepstakes you have entered, and your requests for information.
- Communicate with you about our brands, products, events or other promotional purposes, including co-branded offers and affiliate and partner offers.
Sharing of Personal Information with Third Parties
Big Picture will share your personal information in limited ways.
- If there is a court order under the laws of the Commonwealth of the Bahamas.
- During the sale of the business or assets where pending transactions become the assets of another
- Where you may express your views, likes or dislikes, or share images on our website or other social media pages, this information may be shared across media platforms.
- With your consent, we can share information provided by you to individuals specified by you to us.
Security of Personal Information
Our website features an SSL certificate that allows data to be transmitted over secure networks protecting our customers’ financial and credit card transactions, signups, web access to mail, sensitive information and intranets. It authenticates and encrypts the data transferred through the website to the server. Additionally, the third party gateway utilized also encrypts personal data as it is transmitted through online purchases. We take our customers’ trust and personal data protection very seriously. While we make every effort to safeguard our customer’s personal information, 100% security cannot always be guaranteed.
Questions and Feedback